Beautiful Eleuthera awaits you! Explore magnificent pink sand beaches, experience the friendly Meeks Patch Swimming Pigs in the crystal clear turquoise waters, meet and interact with turtles and starfish before taking a journey through Devil's Backbone. After you've worked up an appetite you will enjoy a delicious lunch on pink sandy shores.
- Hotel transfer: not offered
- Pricing: $349.00 per Adult, $249.00 per Child (under 13 years)
- Taxes included in the prices.
Included in this Adventur Tour:
- Transportation to and from Eleuthera on our 43' Powerboat
- Entrance fee to stops.
- Meet the Swimming Pigs at Meek's Patch.
- Swimming with turtles in North Eleuthera.
- Starfish Interaction.
- Journey through the Devil's Backbone.
- Pink Sands Beach Break.
- Bahamian Lunch
- Inclusions: Water, Soft Drinks, Beer, Lunch & Snacks
- Margaritaville, Hurricane Hole, Paradise Island Ferry Terminal - 7:30AM.
- Tour departs at 8:00am
- * Order of itinerary is subject to change and is left to the discretion of the Captain.
- Charters arangemenbts are offered at $5500.00
Scheduling information for this excursion is available on the booking form.