This full day powerboat tour is sure not to disappoint if you are looking to check off your Bahamas bucket list! Visit Harbour Island, Eleuthera, home of the 'Pink Sands Beach' and swim with pigs all in a one-day adventure.
- Hotel transfer: optional
- Pricing: from $427.90 per Adult, $328.90 per Child (under 6 years)
- Taxes included in the prices.
- TO BOOK: +1 242 677 2600 or EMAIL.
Depart Paradise Island and set off for the island of Meeks Patch, Eleuthera to swim with the pigs. Ride time is approximately ninety minutes. Here you will have the chance to swim with and feed the pigs of various sizes that call this island home. Back on the boat for a thirty-five-minute ride around the most northern point of Eleuthera island and into a shallow cove where you can feed, and touch wild sea turtles as they swim around. The next stop on your tour will take you to Harbour Island, Eleuthera. Harbour Island is one of The Bahamas' most well-known islands thanks to 'Pink Sands Beach'. This beach so aptly named for its light pink hue stretches almost three miles on the Atlantic side of the island. Travel and Leisure has ranked this beach #4 of 11 stunning pink sand beaches around the world. Here you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant before jumping into golf carts for a quick ride to the beach. Spend time exploring, swimming, and relaxing. The last stop will take you to a shallow sandbar complete with wooden swings that make for an amazing photo opportunity. The last leg of your journey will be approximately ninety minutes back to Paradise Island.
- Ninety minute speed boat ride to the first stop in Eleuthera - Swim with and feed the pigs at Meeks Patch, Eleuthera - Interact with wild green turtles in a shallow cove - Enjoy lunch at a restaurant on Harbour Island, Eleuthera - Visit the famous Pink Sands Beach, Harbour Island for swimming and sunning - Spend time on a sandbar with wooden swings and stingrays for the perfect photo opportunity
- Lunch at a restaurant - Local beer, bottled, water, sodas, and light snacks while on the boat - Food for the animals - All landing fees - Transportation to the Pink Sands Beach
- This is a shared tour and can accommodate up to 22 guests - The tour is not suitable for women who are pregnant at any stage - The tour is not wheelchair accessible and does require the ability to climb a vertical ladder - Not recommended for anyone with chronic neck or back issues - Children under the age of two are not permitted - Guests should bring and are responsible for applying sunscreen as needed due to extended sun exposure - There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any changes or cancellations must be made prior to avoid penalties
- Check in time: 8:00am - Departure time: 8:30am - Return time: 5:00pm - Check-in location: Paradise Island Ferry Terminal
Transportation Pickup Times:
- Sandyport: 6:45am - Cable Beach: 7:00am - Downtown: 7:15am
Scheduling information for this excursion is available on the booking form.