Our day-time tour to Spanish Wells is packed with lots of fun-filled activities but also gives you lots of time to unwind, relax, and take in the beauty of the islands.
- Hotel transfer: optional
- Pricing: from $383.90 per Adult, $328.90 per Child (under 6 years)
- Taxes included in the prices.
Begin your morning as you enjoy the powerboat ride to Meeks Patch, home of the Swimming Pigs!! Enjoy feeding, swimming and making memories with the friendliest swimming pigs in the Bahamas!
Next you will take a short boat ride to the settlement of Spanish Wells, a quiet fishing village that is pristine and peaceful. Enjoy samples of conch salad, sky juice and conch fritters while you relax on one of Spanish Wells most famous sandbars which is known for its many shades of pink sand.
Choose to spend all your time at the beach or hop on a golf cart and explore the island.
After you're done exploring, return to the boat.
We then head to one of the many colorful coral reef eco-systems just off the beautiful Aqua Shores of Eleuthera to snorkel and to explore.
Next is a delicious lunch at one of the local restaurants in Spanish Wells.
Finally, you will dive overboard to snorkel with the turtles before returning to Nassau.
- Round Trip Powerboat Tour to Spanish Wells.
- Swim with the Pigs.
- snorkel with the Turtles.
- Explore colorful Coral Reefs.
- Bahamian Conchie Joe sampler with Conch Salad, Conch Fritters and Sky Juice (Gin with Coconut Water).
- Lunch at Restaurant, inclusive of a Burger, with Fries or Side Salad and a soft drink (Mahi Mahi, Grilled Chicken or Beef Burger).
- Experienced Crew.
- Experienced Pink Sandy Beaches.
- Ride Golf Cart through the historic Island.
- Beer and Bottled Water.
- Restroom facitilites onboard.
- Boat departs Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at 8:30am and returns at 5:00pm
- Transportation pick up from Cable Beach Hotels at 7.30am.
- Down Town at 7.45am
- There is no pick up from Paradise Island hotels
Private Charter Rates
- $6,000 up to 6 persons (add $120 per additional person).
Scheduling information for this excursion is available on the booking form.