Eleuthera Swimming Pigs, Snorkeling, Wild Turtles & Beach Bar & Grill
Join us for our newest day trip to see the Spanish Wells Swimming Pigs!
- Hotel transfer: optional
- Pricing: from $299.00 per Adult, $249.00 per Child (under 0 years)
- Taxes included in the prices.
This exciting, one of a kind powerboat adventure will take you to meet our very friendly swimming pigs, hidden away on the small intimate island of Meeks Patch in Spanish Wells.
Climb on board our 45' custom built high speed powerboat for a comfortable tour ride while enjoying views of our turquoise waters and numerous Bahamian islands.
Your first stop will be Spanish Wells where you will have a short golf cart tour of the island, venturing onto one of most beautiful beach. While at the beach uou will enjoy an authentic Bahamian food tasting.
Next you will head to the swimming pigs and enjoy feeding, swimming, taking selfies and making memories to last a lifetime! The third stop on this excursion will take you to the Famous Footprints Beach Bar and Grill where you will enjoy a tasty hot lunch. Relax on a beautiful white sandy beach and enjoy activities such as sunbathing, snorkeling, volleyball or even a game on the pool table. After lunch head over to another island called Green Cay where you will snorkel and Swim with the Wild Turtles for an awesome end to your day with Hidden Beaches!
- Scenic boat ride through the Eleuthera Cays.
- Swim with the Pigs at Meeks Patch in Eleuthera
- Golf Cart Tour through Spanish wells
- Bahamian Food Tasting at the beach
- · Snorkel with the Wild Turtles at Green Cay
- · Lunch is included at the Beach Bar & Grill (beer, sodas and bottled water included on the boat until you arrive to the bar and grill)
Scheduling information for this excursion is available on the booking form.