All Inclusive Boat Tour to the Famous Pink Sands Beach & Eleuthera Swimming Pigs
- Hotel transfer: optional
- Pricing: from $359.00 per Adult, $249.00 per Child (under 0 years)
- Taxes included in the prices.
Join us for our very popular tour to the Pink Sands Beach in Harbour Island.
This tour is an all inclusive full day excursion on board our 45' custom built high speed powerboat. Take a comfortable boat ride through our beautiful turquoise waters while viewing the many scenic islands of Eleuthera and the Bahamas.
Your first stop will be to the Eleuthera swimming pigs where you can enjoy swimming, feeding and taking photos of our very friendly pigs at Meeks Patch. The second stop on the excursion will be the settlement of Spanish Wells where you will hop on a golf cart and have a short tour of the island while heading to a beautiful beach where you will enjoy an authentic Bahamian food tasting. The third stop on this excursion will take you to Harbour Island where you will enjoy the harbour views at Remora Bay while having lunch at the sunsets restaurants and bar. After lunch sit back, unwind and relax as you spend the rest of your day on the Pink Sands beach which has been ranked one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
This tour is available as a Private Tour as well please contact us for more information.
- Scenic boat ride to three islands in the Eleuthera Cays.
- Swim with the Pigs at Meeks Patch in Eleuthera.
- Golf Cart Tour through Spanish Wells.
- Bahamian Food Tasting at the beach. ·
- Lunch at Remora Bay.
- Pink Sands Beach Harbour Island.
- Beer, Sodas, Bottled Water & Snacks.
- Excursion is weather permitting.
- Snorkeling is not offered as part of this excursion.
- Includes Roundtrip transportation.
- Swimming and casual attire prefered.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We do welcome your little ones on board but we do not accommodate children under the age of two.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children under the age of 2 or anyone that has back problems.
Scheduling information for this excursion is available on the booking form.