EXUMA SWIMMING EXCURSION PIGS - 5 ISLANDS ADVENTURE
Five (5) Incredible stops! One amazing day to the World's Famous Exuma Swimming Pigs!
- Hotel transfer: optional
- Pricing: from $399.00 per Adult, $299.00 per Child (under 13 years)
- Taxes included in the prices.
Cast off to Big Major Cay, home of the World Famous Swimming Pigs
Your journey will take you 100 miles offshore into the depths of tranquillity, excitement and overwhelming adventure. You will experience extreme wildlife interaction, by feeding the Rock Iguanas, swimming with the pigs at Big Major Cay (Pig Beach) and if you dare, swim with the Sharks at Compass Cay. Walk on a shifting sand bar in crystal clear turquoise water and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
After feeding the pigs, we feed the Iguanas at Allen's Cay, prior to departing for Nassau.
- Excursion requires at least Six people booking.
- Excursion is weather permitting.
- Snorkeling is not offered as part of this excursion.
- lunch and water is included (beer not included)
- Swimming and casual attire preferred.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Scheduling information for this excursion is available on the booking form.