Experience the beautiful and storied beaches and cays of Exuma! Meet and feed Bahamian Rock Iguanas and the occasional bird that will come to rest in the palm of your hand at Allen's Cay. Next we will be off to swim with the friendly Nurse Sharks at Compass Cay which is sure to be a photo to remember. After we will visit and meet the World-Famous Swimming Pigs at Big Major Cay (aka Pig Beach)! Lunch is provided by a local restauranteur on Black Point where you will experience all that a truly Bahamian buffet has to offer! After lunch and all the preceding activities of the day, we will take a break to relax on a Plush Exuma Sandbank (tide permitting).
- Hotel transfer: optional
- Pricing: from $425.00 per Adult, $375.00 per Child (under 5 years)
- Taxes included in the prices.
- TO BOOK: +1 242 677 2600 or EMAIL.
Included in this Adventur Tour:
- Transportation to and from the cays on our 43' Powerboat.
- Entrance fee to stops
- Sightsee through the Exuma Cays
- Feeding the Bahamian Rock Iguanas at Allen's Cay
- Swimming with the Friendly Nurse Sharks at Compass Cay
- Meet the World-Famous Swimming with the Pigs at Big Major Cay
- Relaxing at a Plush Exuma Sandbank
- Bahamian Buffet Lunch
- Inclusions: Water, Soft Drinks, Beer, Lunch & Snacks
- Margaritaville, Hurricane Hole, Paradise Island Ferry Terminal - 7:30AM.
- Tour departs at 8:00am
- * Order of itinerary is subject to change and is left to the discretion of the Captain.
- Charters arangemenbts are offered at $6500.00
Scheduling information for this excursion is available on the booking form.