Step aboard one of our Luxury Powerboats as we get ready to explore the Exuma Cays!
- Hotel transfer: optional
- Pricing: from $438.90 per Adult, $328.90 per Child (under 6 years)
- Taxes included in the prices.
The first stop on our Journey will be the Bahamian Rock Iguanas which are secluded on their very own island called Allen's Cay.
Next we will take a very scenic tour through the many islands of the Exuma Cays where you will be surrounded by beautiful aqua shores and white sandy beaches.
The next stop will be at Compass Cay Marina where you will interact with the nurse sharks. Feel free to go in and take a swim and pet the sharks or you can pet them right from the dock.
From there we head to the main attraction at Big Major Cay (a.k.a. 'Pig Beach') - home to the world-famous Swimming Pigs! Enjoy interacting with these guys, feeding them, swimming with them and taking your long awaited selfies!
Next we will head to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a hot lunch (included in the tour price). After lunch relax on a beautiful sandbar ( tide dependent) or a white sandy beach surrounded by turquoise waters.
Exuma Swimming Pigs Tour
- Swim with the Famous Swimming Pigs at Big Major Cay.
- Swim with the Nurse Sharks at Compass Cay.
- Feed the Iguanas at Allen's Cay.
- View Pablo Escobar's Sunken Drug Plane.
- Enjoy the Aqua Shores as you relax (or snorkel) on the Sandbar.
- Powerboat Tour through the islands of the Exuma Cays.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant in Exuma.
- Beer, refreshing fruity radlers & cold bottled water.
- On board bathroom.
- Food for the Animals.
- Experienced Crew.
- Boat departs Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at 8:30am and returns at 5:00pm
- Transportation pick up from Cable Beach Hotels at 7.30am.
- Down Town at 7.45am
- There is no pick up from Paradise Island hotels
Private Charter Rates
- $6,500 for 1 to 6 persons (add $120 per additional person beyond the 6 guests).
Scheduling information for this excursion is available on the booking form.