Join us on our 39 foot powerboat to explore the best of the Exuma Cays.
- Hotel transfer: optional
- Pricing: from $415.80 per Cable Beach (adult), $315.80 per Cable Beach (child (2-6)), $415.80 per Down Town (adult), $315.80 per Down Town (child (2-6)), $399.00 per Paradise Island (adult), $299.00 per Paradise Island (child (2-6))
- Taxes included in the prices.
We depart from the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. The first stop on your adventure will land you on Allen's Cay where you will have a chance to visit an Immaculate beach, and feed the endangered Bahamian rock Iguanas.
The second stop of the day is the main event, the Swimming Pigs! The pigs are located on Big Major Cay or "Pig Island." Here you will be able to swim alongside these playful animals and to feed them. Of course you will have opportunities to take in 'selfies'.
The adventure continues on nearby Compass cay where you get the opportunity to swim and connect with the nurse sharks (optional) in beautiful crystal clear waters.
Your final stop of the day will take you to one of the most gorgeous "hidden beaches" for a relaxing and fantastic completion to your adventure before returning to Paradise Island.
- Excursion is weather permitting.
- Snorkeling is not offered as part of this excursion.
- Includes Roundtrip transportation.
- Swimming and casual attire preferred.
- Roundtrip from hotel is included along with tax.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Scheduling information for this excursion is available on the booking form.