Come and experience an unforgettable day with us at Sandy Toes, Rose Island - an uninhabited private island off the shores of Nassau and Paradise Island.
- Hotel transfer: optional
- Pricing: from $218.90 per Adult, $163.90 per Child (under 12 years)
- Taxes included in the prices.
Our excursion includes a scenic boat ride to and from our private island. Once on the island, an array of activities are available to our guests including our swimming pigs interaction, snorkel instruction and a guided snorkeling tour. We include a Bahamian lunch, served on our southern pavilion overlooking picturesque Lower Harbour, and feature our very own Sandy Toes Gift Shop with one-of-a-kind souvenirs. Snorkeling gear, river tube floats and kayaks are available for rent. Fresh water showers and upgraded bathrooms are also available on the island for the comfort of our guests!
Laze in the hammock garden, experience our amazing swimming pigs, snorkel over beautiful coral reefs or bask in the sun on your own private beach.
Our beach bar is a great social atmosphere where you can mingle with our friendly staff or meet fellow travelers!
- Scenic Boat Ride to and from Sandy Toes
- Private Island Destination, Private Beach.
- Swimming pigs experience/interaction
- Beach volleyball
- Full local buffet lunch: BBQ Chicken, Hot Dogs, Peas n Rice, Mixed green salad, pasta salad, and fresh baked rolls.
- Complimentary mask, snorkel and fin sets ($10 refundable security deposit required)
- Complimentary lemonade and water during lunch service
- Standard bar (domestic beers and house mixed drinks - alcoholic and non-alcoholic included).
- Guided Snorkeling Tour w/ Basic Snorkeling Instruction
- Snorkelling Gear Included (with a $10.00 cash refundable security deposit)
- Hammock Garden
- Piped Island Music
- Shaded north deck overlooking the beach and ocean and other shaded areas
- Full bathroom facilities and fresh water showers for your comfort
- Fully Stocked Beach Bar - accepts cash, Visa, or MC
Available Upgrades on Rose Island (not included):
- Premium Drink Package available to include Imported Beers, Top Shelf Liquors and Daiquiris
- Kayaks and tubes available for daily rental.
- Locker rentals
- Sandy Toes Souvenir Gift Shop (Cash, Visa, MC accepted)
- Tour does not run on Saturdays,Mondays and Thursdays.
- 9:15am - check in at Paradise Island Ferry Terminal.
- 10:00am - boat departure
- 1:00pm - buffet lunch
- 3:00-3:15pm - Boarding for departure
- 3:45pm - return to Paradise Island Ferry Terminal.
Scheduling information for this excursion is available on the booking form.